Trending Tips To Start Your Day Off
With so many ways we can start our day lets do so with positivity in mind. Here are some trendy topics to begin your day with positivity, all of which I use myself. Some are obvious and others can be a little different.
- Exercise - One of the oldest tricks in the book, it clears your mind and body. It keeps you strong when things get tough as well.
- Jumping In Front Of A Mirror - Yep you heard that right I jump in front of the mirror repeating to myself I AM SUCCESSFUL everyday. It gets me in the right state of mind and my head space right for the day knowing I can accomplish anything.
- Gratitude - Everyday I like to list three quick things I am grateful for and repeat the for thirty seconds slowly and heartfelt. It allows acceptance of your present state for more positivity to flow in.
- Two glasses of water with two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar - This gets your digestion going when you wake up and balance out your PH levels. Helps get your body going and stay regular.
- Writing for five minutes - Writing down my thoughts for five minutes in the morning really helps clear my head and organize my thoughts for the day. It only takes five minutes so you don't have to time crunch your mornings.