John Sorkvist

John Sorkvist

Your opportunity is here for a more positive and successful life. The one you have always held in your thoughts.

Positive Body -> Positive Mind

Positive Body -> Positive Mind

A lot of focus can be on our exercise regimen but in reality our food has a lot to do with not just our physical appearance but our mental state as well. Paying attention to some of the foods we eat can help us be in a more positive mindset a lot of the time. I'm a fan of the 80-20 rule, where we monitor what we eat 80% of the time and let loose the other 20%. By monitor I don't mean watch your calories more about watching your quality. Food today no matter how healthy looking or marketed can be loaded with chemicals that you might as well have eaten that cheeseburger. So eat what you want just make sure 80% has no chemicals in it and the other 20% don't worry about it. This will leave you not stressed about your food and allow you balance of mind and body.

*A very useful trick that I use is if the food has more then 5 ingredients and you can't understand them don't eat it.

Positivity For Your Buisness

Positivity For Your Buisness

Becoming No-Thing

Becoming No-Thing